Tuesday 7 June 2011

I think a fresh start is in order.

OK, so, I've been in Nepal about 10 months now and, well, my blog posting has been nothing short of shameful in frequency. It got to the point where I was so out of date with it that the idea of updating it became like clearing out that disorganised filing cabinet that you don't really want to get involved with because you know it's a mammoth task, but you know the longer you don't do it the worse it will be.

So, as I'm about to embark on a whole new phase in my life, I think now is time for a new phase in this blog- a phase where I actually update a lot more.

Good news has hit me, yesterday I was finally granted one year study visa to stay in Nepal working on a research project which looks at Teacher Training in government schools in Kaski and Gorkah districts. I'll post more info soon.

At the moment I'm just trying to get my new life settled, get moved into my new bedroom, buy myself some wheels and get a little settled. Loads more info on all of this soon. Watch this space... (and I promise to actually fill said space this time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment, remember; my parents, close friends, current and past employers and colleages and other respectable people read this blog. Please keep it appropriate yeah.

Thank you :)