Sunday 13 November 2011

Shamrock School

OK, so, some of you may have heard. You all know I've been living in Shamrock School for a while now, but I have recently, as of last week, accepted a job working as their new English Teacher as of January 2012.

I've been working over the last few days to over-haul the official Shamrock School website. So, for a little idea of what I'm getting myself into, head over to http://www.shamrock-school.com.

Also, I applogise to all that once again, I'm slacking at keeping this blog up-to-date. I've had a hectic couple of months with many stories to tell. I'll post them all up as soon as I can. Thanks to taking on a proper job in Shamrock, I have a little more stability in my life, and Internet in my bedroom, so the time will come over the next few days for a proper update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment, remember; my parents, close friends, current and past employers and colleages and other respectable people read this blog. Please keep it appropriate yeah.

Thank you :)